- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Boston Bruins Announcer To Viewers: ‘Merry Bleepin’ Christmas’
Hockey players are tough. They rip each other’s eyes out, even when it’s holiday season. So, in honor of Christmas Eve Day, here’s Boston Bruins announcer/homer Jack Edwards, singing his own little song to a hockey violence montage, “Merry Bleepin’ Christmas.”
Take it away, Jack.
Merry Bleepin’ Christmas Eve Day, SportsGrid readers.
- Filed Under:
- boston bruins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story