- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Boston Bruins Announcer To Viewers: ‘Merry Bleepin’ Christmas’
Hockey players are tough. They rip each other’s eyes out, even when it’s holiday season. So, in honor of Christmas Eve Day, here’s Boston Bruins announcer/homer Jack Edwards, singing his own little song to a hockey violence montage, “Merry Bleepin’ Christmas.”
Take it away, Jack.
Merry Bleepin’ Christmas Eve Day, SportsGrid readers.
- Filed Under:
- boston bruins
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?