- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brandon Dubinsky Destroys A Gatorade Cooler After Being Ejected
With a collision in the corner, the Senators’ Matt Carkner took exception to a hit by the Ranger’s Brian Boyle and uncorked a series of punches at Boyle’s head. Boyle went turtle as he was clearly not prepared to fight Carkner, and Dubinsky jumped to his defense. As the 3rd man in an altercation, Dubinsky was ejected. Even though the call is technically correct – everyone else on the ice was right behind Dubinsky so it feels like the typically liberal playoff rules should have been in effect.
Both Keith Jones and Mike Milbury agreed that Carkner is likely to face a suspension for his actions, and it’s pretty easy to see why. If your opponent doesn’t drop the gloves and covers up, etiquette for a tough guy usually dictates laying off and letting him have it verbally. There wasn’t much to the hit, so I have no idea what Carkner actually took exception to, but it resulted in a 5 minute power play for the Rangers.
As for the Gatorade cooler? It paid the price for its location – wrong place, wrong time:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts