- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Report: Boston Bruins Game Postponed
ESPN’s Joey McDonald is reporting that tonight’s Ottawa Senators vs. Boston Bruins game, in Boston, will be postponed to a later date. Kudos to Gary Bettman and the rest of the NHL for making the right decision. It would have been unfair and insensitive to players, fans and virtually everyone. The Red Sox already completed their game, which started at 11:05 AM ET. The Celtics are off tonight.
Source: Bruins game is PPD.
— Joe McDonald (@ESPNJoeyMac) April 15, 2013
Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference agrees.
Game is off. Our best to everyone affected, please be safe.
— Andrew Ference (@Ferknuckle) April 15, 2013
Indeed, please be safe, everyone.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'