- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Report: Boston Bruins Game Postponed
ESPN’s Joey McDonald is reporting that tonight’s Ottawa Senators vs. Boston Bruins game, in Boston, will be postponed to a later date. Kudos to Gary Bettman and the rest of the NHL for making the right decision. It would have been unfair and insensitive to players, fans and virtually everyone. The Red Sox already completed their game, which started at 11:05 AM ET. The Celtics are off tonight.
Source: Bruins game is PPD.
— Joe McDonald (@ESPNJoeyMac) April 15, 2013
Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference agrees.
Game is off. Our best to everyone affected, please be safe.
— Andrew Ference (@Ferknuckle) April 15, 2013
Indeed, please be safe, everyone.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World