- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Are You F#$@ing Kidding Us, LeBron?
LeBron James is a troll magnet of unprecedented force. I don’t want to do this (You were great this season! You won an NBA Championship! You deserved it!), but why must you do this?
To be fair: the Columbus Blue Jackets weren’t around when LeBron was born. Chicago is like six hours away from Akron. It is somewhat conceivable that he’s liked the Blackhawks for some, or much of his life. I assume he’s not a big hockey fan. Why he doesn’t root for the successful and close-to-home Pittsburgh Penguins, I have no explanation for. But there could be a legitimate reason.
Still… why do you make it so hard to like you? You are so talented, yet so clueless. You did hop on the bandwagon back in March, though, jinxing their NHL-record winning streak (they lost right after the Tweet!) and then never Tweeting/Instagramming about them until they won the Stanley Cup!
Perhaps I was onto something with the post: “Chicago Blackhawks fans are as bad as Miami Heat fans.”
Hey Chicago Blackhawks, u guys are AWESOME!! #streaking
— LeBron James (@KingJames) March 7, 2013
There will be no more LeBron trolling, until he chooses from his selection of custom Djokovic/Federer/Murray
Nadal polos after Wimbledon.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story