- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
COACH FIGHT: Patrick Roy Goes Berserk In Coaching Debut
Patrick Roy may be in a suit, but he’s still got the mindset of a player. Just ask Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, who was almost crushed by a freakin’ wall that Roy toppled during a rage filled rampage over an apparent tripping penalty that went unpenalized.
“That should have been a penalty, in my opinion,” Roy said. “I don’t think this league needs that type of cheap shot.”
We got it, Pat.
Boudreau had this to say after the game (the Avalanche won 6-1). “(He’s) going to be in for a long year, if he’s going to yell at every player and yell at the refs at every stoppage of play…It’s not the way the game is played.”
Ya, as far as sustainable coaching strategies go, knocking over glass barriers is probably pretty low on the list.
H/T Huffington Post
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?