- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
COACH FIGHT: Patrick Roy Goes Berserk In Coaching Debut
Patrick Roy may be in a suit, but he’s still got the mindset of a player. Just ask Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, who was almost crushed by a freakin’ wall that Roy toppled during a rage filled rampage over an apparent tripping penalty that went unpenalized.
“That should have been a penalty, in my opinion,” Roy said. “I don’t think this league needs that type of cheap shot.”
We got it, Pat.
Boudreau had this to say after the game (the Avalanche won 6-1). “(He’s) going to be in for a long year, if he’s going to yell at every player and yell at the refs at every stoppage of play…It’s not the way the game is played.”
Ya, as far as sustainable coaching strategies go, knocking over glass barriers is probably pretty low on the list.
H/T Huffington Post
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap