- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
COACH FIGHT: Patrick Roy Goes Berserk In Coaching Debut
Patrick Roy may be in a suit, but he’s still got the mindset of a player. Just ask Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, who was almost crushed by a freakin’ wall that Roy toppled during a rage filled rampage over an apparent tripping penalty that went unpenalized.
“That should have been a penalty, in my opinion,” Roy said. “I don’t think this league needs that type of cheap shot.”
We got it, Pat.
Boudreau had this to say after the game (the Avalanche won 6-1). “(He’s) going to be in for a long year, if he’s going to yell at every player and yell at the refs at every stoppage of play…It’s not the way the game is played.”
Ya, as far as sustainable coaching strategies go, knocking over glass barriers is probably pretty low on the list.
H/T Huffington Post
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'