- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
COACH FIGHT: Patrick Roy Goes Berserk In Coaching Debut
Patrick Roy may be in a suit, but he’s still got the mindset of a player. Just ask Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, who was almost crushed by a freakin’ wall that Roy toppled during a rage filled rampage over an apparent tripping penalty that went unpenalized.
“That should have been a penalty, in my opinion,” Roy said. “I don’t think this league needs that type of cheap shot.”
We got it, Pat.
Boudreau had this to say after the game (the Avalanche won 6-1). “(He’s) going to be in for a long year, if he’s going to yell at every player and yell at the refs at every stoppage of play…It’s not the way the game is played.”
Ya, as far as sustainable coaching strategies go, knocking over glass barriers is probably pretty low on the list.
H/T Huffington Post
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World