- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
COACH FIGHT: Patrick Roy Goes Berserk In Coaching Debut
Patrick Roy may be in a suit, but he’s still got the mindset of a player. Just ask Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, who was almost crushed by a freakin’ wall that Roy toppled during a rage filled rampage over an apparent tripping penalty that went unpenalized.
“That should have been a penalty, in my opinion,” Roy said. “I don’t think this league needs that type of cheap shot.”
We got it, Pat.
Boudreau had this to say after the game (the Avalanche won 6-1). “(He’s) going to be in for a long year, if he’s going to yell at every player and yell at the refs at every stoppage of play…It’s not the way the game is played.”
Ya, as far as sustainable coaching strategies go, knocking over glass barriers is probably pretty low on the list.
H/T Huffington Post
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.