- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MUST WATCH: An Actual Condor Gets Loose At ECHL Hockey Game
The Bakersfield Condors and Las Vegas Wranglers faced off for some exciting ECHL action this weekend, but not before an actual condor was brought onto the ice for the singing of our National Anthem. Inevitably, the condor got loose and mayhem ensued.
It’s moments like these where you have to be thankful that video exists, because words simply cannot do what happened proper justice. Watch now as the condor escapes its handler’s grasp, scoots across the ice, and actually escapes down the tunnel to the locker rooms without anyone able to, well, wrangle it.
Kudos to the announcers of this game for not being uptight and actually recognizing how hilarious this was. I can only imagine that this moment would have been described as some degree of disgraceful if it was called by the likes of, say, Tim McCarver.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story