- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Picture Of Goalie Cory Schneider On The Ice With ‘Boston Strong’ Ribbons Is One Of The Best Pictures
The sports world has given memorable response after memorable response following the Boston Marathon bombing tragedy. There was a moment of silence before the London Marathon, a Gronk Grunt and even a Big Papi f-bomb. The latest comes from Saturday night’s Detroit Red Wings vs.. Vancouver Canucks game, in Vancouver. No, that’s not ‘Murica (which, contrary to “America” excludes Canada by jingoistic definition), but Vancouver was especially heartwarming in its response, regardless.
The tragedy was personal for Schneider, who also happens to have grown up in Massachusetts and attended Boston College. The Canucks won 2-1 in a shootout, with Schneider nabbing the first star.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ