- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Picture Of Goalie Cory Schneider On The Ice With ‘Boston Strong’ Ribbons Is One Of The Best Pictures
The sports world has given memorable response after memorable response following the Boston Marathon bombing tragedy. There was a moment of silence before the London Marathon, a Gronk Grunt and even a Big Papi f-bomb. The latest comes from Saturday night’s Detroit Red Wings vs.. Vancouver Canucks game, in Vancouver. No, that’s not ‘Murica (which, contrary to “America” excludes Canada by jingoistic definition), but Vancouver was especially heartwarming in its response, regardless.
The tragedy was personal for Schneider, who also happens to have grown up in Massachusetts and attended Boston College. The Canucks won 2-1 in a shootout, with Schneider nabbing the first star.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts