- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Picture Of Goalie Cory Schneider On The Ice With ‘Boston Strong’ Ribbons Is One Of The Best Pictures
The sports world has given memorable response after memorable response following the Boston Marathon bombing tragedy. There was a moment of silence before the London Marathon, a Gronk Grunt and even a Big Papi f-bomb. The latest comes from Saturday night’s Detroit Red Wings vs.. Vancouver Canucks game, in Vancouver. No, that’s not ‘Murica (which, contrary to “America” excludes Canada by jingoistic definition), but Vancouver was especially heartwarming in its response, regardless.
The tragedy was personal for Schneider, who also happens to have grown up in Massachusetts and attended Boston College. The Canucks won 2-1 in a shootout, with Schneider nabbing the first star.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion