- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Courtney Upshaw Wouldn’t Help Antonio Brown Up Because Baltimore-Pittsburgh Rivalry
The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Baltimore Ravens yesterday afternoon 23-20 on a last second field goal because three points is the maximum margin of victory when Pittsburgh plays Baltimore. The Steelers rebounded after turning the ball over 8 (!) times last week against the Cleveland Browns, and Charlie Batch didn’t look, well, awful.
The game was its usual chippy self, extra-curricular skirmishes and macho pushing and shoving elongating the proceedings. Because Baltimore-Pittsburgh is a Rivalry, and they don’t like each other. Even Courtney Upshaw, rookie Baltimore linebacker, felt the Intensity on special teams. After he tackled Antonio Brown on a punt return, Brown extended an olive branch of sportsmanship. But Upshaw, dedicated to The Cause, was having none of it.
“Oh, that’s your hand there? Cool, bro.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts