- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Courtney Upshaw Wouldn’t Help Antonio Brown Up Because Baltimore-Pittsburgh Rivalry
The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Baltimore Ravens yesterday afternoon 23-20 on a last second field goal because three points is the maximum margin of victory when Pittsburgh plays Baltimore. The Steelers rebounded after turning the ball over 8 (!) times last week against the Cleveland Browns, and Charlie Batch didn’t look, well, awful.
The game was its usual chippy self, extra-curricular skirmishes and macho pushing and shoving elongating the proceedings. Because Baltimore-Pittsburgh is a Rivalry, and they don’t like each other. Even Courtney Upshaw, rookie Baltimore linebacker, felt the Intensity on special teams. After he tackled Antonio Brown on a punt return, Brown extended an olive branch of sportsmanship. But Upshaw, dedicated to The Cause, was having none of it.
“Oh, that’s your hand there? Cool, bro.”
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Marcos Maidana Vows to Test Adrien Broner
- Fantasy Football Rankings: TE - Week 14
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident