- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Courtney Upshaw Wouldn’t Help Antonio Brown Up Because Baltimore-Pittsburgh Rivalry
The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Baltimore Ravens yesterday afternoon 23-20 on a last second field goal because three points is the maximum margin of victory when Pittsburgh plays Baltimore. The Steelers rebounded after turning the ball over 8 (!) times last week against the Cleveland Browns, and Charlie Batch didn’t look, well, awful.
The game was its usual chippy self, extra-curricular skirmishes and macho pushing and shoving elongating the proceedings. Because Baltimore-Pittsburgh is a Rivalry, and they don’t like each other. Even Courtney Upshaw, rookie Baltimore linebacker, felt the Intensity on special teams. After he tackled Antonio Brown on a punt return, Brown extended an olive branch of sportsmanship. But Upshaw, dedicated to The Cause, was having none of it.
“Oh, that’s your hand there? Cool, bro.”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success