- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Don’t Eat The Yellow Ice: Predators Paint Their Ice ‘Gold’ For Fan Fest
It was nice of the Nashville Predators to commemorate Yellow Pig Day like this. What, you’ve never heard of Yellow Pig Day? It’s explained right here.
Actually the Predators probably haven’t heard of it either. They dyed the ice yellow at Bridgestone Arena as part of their 15th anniversary celebration. Yep, the Predators turned 15 today. Hope they don’t wear their yellow jerseys on the yellow ice, because that would injure many eyes.
— Devin J. Mattera (@DEVIN88MATTERA) July 17, 2013
You know who loves the Predators' yellow ice? Jay Pee Dumont.
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 17, 2013
Photo: Predators fan relations coordinator @MeghanHunter20.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy