- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Don’t Eat The Yellow Ice: Predators Paint Their Ice ‘Gold’ For Fan Fest
It was nice of the Nashville Predators to commemorate Yellow Pig Day like this. What, you’ve never heard of Yellow Pig Day? It’s explained right here.
Actually the Predators probably haven’t heard of it either. They dyed the ice yellow at Bridgestone Arena as part of their 15th anniversary celebration. Yep, the Predators turned 15 today. Hope they don’t wear their yellow jerseys on the yellow ice, because that would injure many eyes.
— Devin J. Mattera (@DEVIN88MATTERA) July 17, 2013
You know who loves the Predators' yellow ice? Jay Pee Dumont.
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 17, 2013
Photo: Predators fan relations coordinator @MeghanHunter20.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy