- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Don’t Eat The Yellow Ice: Predators Paint Their Ice ‘Gold’ For Fan Fest
It was nice of the Nashville Predators to commemorate Yellow Pig Day like this. What, you’ve never heard of Yellow Pig Day? It’s explained right here.
Actually the Predators probably haven’t heard of it either. They dyed the ice yellow at Bridgestone Arena as part of their 15th anniversary celebration. Yep, the Predators turned 15 today. Hope they don’t wear their yellow jerseys on the yellow ice, because that would injure many eyes.
— Devin J. Mattera (@DEVIN88MATTERA) July 17, 2013
You know who loves the Predators' yellow ice? Jay Pee Dumont.
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 17, 2013
Photo: Predators fan relations coordinator @MeghanHunter20.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story