- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Don’t Eat The Yellow Ice: Predators Paint Their Ice ‘Gold’ For Fan Fest
It was nice of the Nashville Predators to commemorate Yellow Pig Day like this. What, you’ve never heard of Yellow Pig Day? It’s explained right here.
Actually the Predators probably haven’t heard of it either. They dyed the ice yellow at Bridgestone Arena as part of their 15th anniversary celebration. Yep, the Predators turned 15 today. Hope they don’t wear their yellow jerseys on the yellow ice, because that would injure many eyes.
— Devin J. Mattera (@DEVIN88MATTERA) July 17, 2013
You know who loves the Predators' yellow ice? Jay Pee Dumont.
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 17, 2013
Photo: Predators fan relations coordinator @MeghanHunter20.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts