- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Don’t Eat The Yellow Ice: Predators Paint Their Ice ‘Gold’ For Fan Fest
It was nice of the Nashville Predators to commemorate Yellow Pig Day like this. What, you’ve never heard of Yellow Pig Day? It’s explained right here.
Actually the Predators probably haven’t heard of it either. They dyed the ice yellow at Bridgestone Arena as part of their 15th anniversary celebration. Yep, the Predators turned 15 today. Hope they don’t wear their yellow jerseys on the yellow ice, because that would injure many eyes.
— Devin J. Mattera (@DEVIN88MATTERA) July 17, 2013
You know who loves the Predators' yellow ice? Jay Pee Dumont.
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 17, 2013
Photo: Predators fan relations coordinator @MeghanHunter20.
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing