- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dustin Penner Is The Greatest And Most Violent Intern For Conan Ever
The NHL has been locked out for 2 months and 19 days, which is to say that it’s been way too long since we’ve seen some hockey. For the players, whose has employment has been put on hold, there’s really not much to do. During the NBA’s latest labor dispute, basketball players faced similar problems. But some did, however, find ways to pass the time. Delonte West found another job. Kevin Durant played flag football. Kevin Love played beach volleyball.
The larger point is that ultimately everyone finds something to do. Dustin Penner of the LA Kings, for example, briefly decided to change his career path by interning for Conan on TBS. During last night’s show, we were graced with a progress report as the camera followed Penner around at his new job. But Penner is 30 years old, so it’s difficult to just shed past habits on a whim – therefore he couldn’t avoid a few, uh, skirmishes with his co-workers.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions