- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just The Edmonton Oilers Using The Mighty Ducks’ Flying V To Generate A Scoring Chance
On Tuesday night, The Edmonton Oilers lost 6-3 to the San Jose Sharks. Early in the first period, as the game was already beginning to slip away, Edmonton recovered the puck behind its own net and began a breakout. Whether or not it was by design, it’s hard to tell – but there’s something extremely familiar about this formation…
Like, really familiar…
Why yes! It is in fact the famed “Flying V” championed by America’s favorite Mighty Ducks. Too bad the Oilers didn’t actually score a goal, and we wish they hadn’t abandoned the formation so quickly. Still, defenseman Justin Schultz nearly found Ryan Smyth driving to the net for a tap-in goal, and so we can credit the Flying V for creating a scoring chance. Which, all in all, is still quite nifty.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy