- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Eric Fehr Knows The Only Way To Score A Game-Winning Goal Is By Falling On Your Face
The Washington Capitals were down 3-0 at home to the Boston Bruins by the end of the first period Tuesday night. But with two goals in the second and one in the third, the Caps forced OT, and won it on their fourth unanswered goal at the stick of Eric Fehr, just half a minute into the extra frame. It was damn impressive.
Fehr splits two defenders, and as he gets his shot off, falls forward, flat on his face. Lucky for Fehr, there are no grace points in hockey, so his Caps got the W all the same.
I don’t blame Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask for letting this one get by him — I probably would’ve flinched too if a large, hockey-playing man came flying towards me. I’m also not an NHL-caliber goalie.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs