- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eric Fehr Knows The Only Way To Score A Game-Winning Goal Is By Falling On Your Face
The Washington Capitals were down 3-0 at home to the Boston Bruins by the end of the first period Tuesday night. But with two goals in the second and one in the third, the Caps forced OT, and won it on their fourth unanswered goal at the stick of Eric Fehr, just half a minute into the extra frame. It was damn impressive.
Fehr splits two defenders, and as he gets his shot off, falls forward, flat on his face. Lucky for Fehr, there are no grace points in hockey, so his Caps got the W all the same.
I don’t blame Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask for letting this one get by him — I probably would’ve flinched too if a large, hockey-playing man came flying towards me. I’m also not an NHL-caliber goalie.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts