- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Eric Fehr Knows The Only Way To Score A Game-Winning Goal Is By Falling On Your Face
The Washington Capitals were down 3-0 at home to the Boston Bruins by the end of the first period Tuesday night. But with two goals in the second and one in the third, the Caps forced OT, and won it on their fourth unanswered goal at the stick of Eric Fehr, just half a minute into the extra frame. It was damn impressive.
Fehr splits two defenders, and as he gets his shot off, falls forward, flat on his face. Lucky for Fehr, there are no grace points in hockey, so his Caps got the W all the same.
I don’t blame Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask for letting this one get by him — I probably would’ve flinched too if a large, hockey-playing man came flying towards me. I’m also not an NHL-caliber goalie.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats