- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Eric Fehr Knows The Only Way To Score A Game-Winning Goal Is By Falling On Your Face
The Washington Capitals were down 3-0 at home to the Boston Bruins by the end of the first period Tuesday night. But with two goals in the second and one in the third, the Caps forced OT, and won it on their fourth unanswered goal at the stick of Eric Fehr, just half a minute into the extra frame. It was damn impressive.
Fehr splits two defenders, and as he gets his shot off, falls forward, flat on his face. Lucky for Fehr, there are no grace points in hockey, so his Caps got the W all the same.
I don’t blame Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask for letting this one get by him — I probably would’ve flinched too if a large, hockey-playing man came flying towards me. I’m also not an NHL-caliber goalie.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator
- Justin Verlander Is Very Happy With His Dating Life