- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Eric Fehr Knows The Only Way To Score A Game-Winning Goal Is By Falling On Your Face
The Washington Capitals were down 3-0 at home to the Boston Bruins by the end of the first period Tuesday night. But with two goals in the second and one in the third, the Caps forced OT, and won it on their fourth unanswered goal at the stick of Eric Fehr, just half a minute into the extra frame. It was damn impressive.
Fehr splits two defenders, and as he gets his shot off, falls forward, flat on his face. Lucky for Fehr, there are no grace points in hockey, so his Caps got the W all the same.
I don’t blame Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask for letting this one get by him — I probably would’ve flinched too if a large, hockey-playing man came flying towards me. I’m also not an NHL-caliber goalie.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story