- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Brutal Hockey Fight Ended In An Actual Knockout
Frazer McLaren’s Maple Leafs defeated David Dziurzynski’s Senators 5-4 Wednesday night, but before the high-scoring contest really got going, McLaren and Dziurzynski erupted into fisticuffs less than half a minute into the game. Suffice it to say, McLaren added injury to insult to injury before the night was over.
As you can see, McLaren’s right hook leveled Dziurzynski, leaving him knocked out cold on the ice. Woah.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'