- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Brutal Hockey Fight Ended In An Actual Knockout
Frazer McLaren’s Maple Leafs defeated David Dziurzynski’s Senators 5-4 Wednesday night, but before the high-scoring contest really got going, McLaren and Dziurzynski erupted into fisticuffs less than half a minute into the game. Suffice it to say, McLaren added injury to insult to injury before the night was over.
As you can see, McLaren’s right hook leveled Dziurzynski, leaving him knocked out cold on the ice. Woah.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts