- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lightning Coach Makes Amazing Face At Officials, Basically Loses Game For Team
The Devils and Lightning were playing a solid hockey game — Tampa Bay was down 2-1 with less than seven minutes to go. The game was still up for grabs. The officials then called a questionable penalty on the Lightning. Then during the power play, there was another penalty on Tampa Bay, following what Tampa coach Guy Boucher thought was a missed icing call.
Boucher was not a happy man. He went on a derp binge, upon which another penalty was called, on him this time, for unsportsmanlike conduct. That gave the Devils multiple 5-on-3 penalties, they scored twice, and the game was virtually over.
And in gif form, via CJ Fogler:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story