- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lightning Coach Makes Amazing Face At Officials, Basically Loses Game For Team
The Devils and Lightning were playing a solid hockey game — Tampa Bay was down 2-1 with less than seven minutes to go. The game was still up for grabs. The officials then called a questionable penalty on the Lightning. Then during the power play, there was another penalty on Tampa Bay, following what Tampa coach Guy Boucher thought was a missed icing call.
Boucher was not a happy man. He went on a derp binge, upon which another penalty was called, on him this time, for unsportsmanlike conduct. That gave the Devils multiple 5-on-3 penalties, they scored twice, and the game was virtually over.
And in gif form, via CJ Fogler:
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.