- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lightning Coach Makes Amazing Face At Officials, Basically Loses Game For Team
The Devils and Lightning were playing a solid hockey game — Tampa Bay was down 2-1 with less than seven minutes to go. The game was still up for grabs. The officials then called a questionable penalty on the Lightning. Then during the power play, there was another penalty on Tampa Bay, following what Tampa coach Guy Boucher thought was a missed icing call.
Boucher was not a happy man. He went on a derp binge, upon which another penalty was called, on him this time, for unsportsmanlike conduct. That gave the Devils multiple 5-on-3 penalties, they scored twice, and the game was virtually over.
And in gif form, via CJ Fogler:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts