- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Lightning Coach Makes Amazing Face At Officials, Basically Loses Game For Team
The Devils and Lightning were playing a solid hockey game — Tampa Bay was down 2-1 with less than seven minutes to go. The game was still up for grabs. The officials then called a questionable penalty on the Lightning. Then during the power play, there was another penalty on Tampa Bay, following what Tampa coach Guy Boucher thought was a missed icing call.
Boucher was not a happy man. He went on a derp binge, upon which another penalty was called, on him this time, for unsportsmanlike conduct. That gave the Devils multiple 5-on-3 penalties, they scored twice, and the game was virtually over.
And in gif form, via CJ Fogler:
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco