- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Lightning Coach Makes Amazing Face At Officials, Basically Loses Game For Team
The Devils and Lightning were playing a solid hockey game — Tampa Bay was down 2-1 with less than seven minutes to go. The game was still up for grabs. The officials then called a questionable penalty on the Lightning. Then during the power play, there was another penalty on Tampa Bay, following what Tampa coach Guy Boucher thought was a missed icing call.
Boucher was not a happy man. He went on a derp binge, upon which another penalty was called, on him this time, for unsportsmanlike conduct. That gave the Devils multiple 5-on-3 penalties, they scored twice, and the game was virtually over.
And in gif form, via CJ Fogler:
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce