- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Daniel Alfredsson Picking Up His Own Teeth Off The Ice, But There Was No Penalty Because Hockey (Video)
When I get several teeth knocked out during a game I at least expect to get a couple of free throws out of the deal, or, you know, a penalty kick or something. But this is hockey, where picking up your teeth from the ice is no more serious than cleaning up after you’ve spilled a bag of peanuts.
Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredsson has scheduled several meetings with the Tooth Fairy in the coming days after this incident, in which he jostled with New Jersey’s Andrei Loktionov on the boards and collected a mouthful of stick, it appears. It also seems to be accidental. Oh well — cleanup on aisle two.
Daniel Alfredsson, with a smile like a kid who just lost his milk teeth, has 9:30 a.m. appt. Wednesday with dentist. #RedWings
— Helene St. James (@HeleneStJames) March 5, 2014
We can rebuild him … better than before.
And now a gallery of the tooth-challenged, who still went on to accomplish great things:
- Filed Under:
- Detroir Red Wings
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut