- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Daniel Alfredsson Picking Up His Own Teeth Off The Ice, But There Was No Penalty Because Hockey (Video)
When I get several teeth knocked out during a game I at least expect to get a couple of free throws out of the deal, or, you know, a penalty kick or something. But this is hockey, where picking up your teeth from the ice is no more serious than cleaning up after you’ve spilled a bag of peanuts.
Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredsson has scheduled several meetings with the Tooth Fairy in the coming days after this incident, in which he jostled with New Jersey’s Andrei Loktionov on the boards and collected a mouthful of stick, it appears. It also seems to be accidental. Oh well — cleanup on aisle two.
Daniel Alfredsson, with a smile like a kid who just lost his milk teeth, has 9:30 a.m. appt. Wednesday with dentist. #RedWings
— Helene St. James (@HeleneStJames) March 5, 2014
We can rebuild him … better than before.
And now a gallery of the tooth-challenged, who still went on to accomplish great things:
- Filed Under:
- Detroir Red Wings
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion