- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This 27-Penalty Hockey Brawl Is The Best Hockey Brawl We’ve Seen In Quite Some Time
When 27 penalties are awarded following a hockey brawl, you would typically assume that people were adequately punished. But in this AHL fight between the Rockford IceHogs (hey, stop hogging our ice, other team!) and the Chicago Wolves, I’m not sure 27 penalties were enough. In a 2-1 game with less than 10 seconds left, I suppose that the IceHogs felt their win was secure. I don’t think these teams like each other, but I could be wrong.
27 penalties is a lot of penalties.
What a rough bunch of misconductors.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC