- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This 27-Penalty Hockey Brawl Is The Best Hockey Brawl We’ve Seen In Quite Some Time
When 27 penalties are awarded following a hockey brawl, you would typically assume that people were adequately punished. But in this AHL fight between the Rockford IceHogs (hey, stop hogging our ice, other team!) and the Chicago Wolves, I’m not sure 27 penalties were enough. In a 2-1 game with less than 10 seconds left, I suppose that the IceHogs felt their win was secure. I don’t think these teams like each other, but I could be wrong.
27 penalties is a lot of penalties.
What a rough bunch of misconductors.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion