- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This 27-Penalty Hockey Brawl Is The Best Hockey Brawl We’ve Seen In Quite Some Time
When 27 penalties are awarded following a hockey brawl, you would typically assume that people were adequately punished. But in this AHL fight between the Rockford IceHogs (hey, stop hogging our ice, other team!) and the Chicago Wolves, I’m not sure 27 penalties were enough. In a 2-1 game with less than 10 seconds left, I suppose that the IceHogs felt their win was secure. I don’t think these teams like each other, but I could be wrong.
27 penalties is a lot of penalties.
What a rough bunch of misconductors.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts