- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This 27-Penalty Hockey Brawl Is The Best Hockey Brawl We’ve Seen In Quite Some Time
When 27 penalties are awarded following a hockey brawl, you would typically assume that people were adequately punished. But in this AHL fight between the Rockford IceHogs (hey, stop hogging our ice, other team!) and the Chicago Wolves, I’m not sure 27 penalties were enough. In a 2-1 game with less than 10 seconds left, I suppose that the IceHogs felt their win was secure. I don’t think these teams like each other, but I could be wrong.
27 penalties is a lot of penalties.
What a rough bunch of misconductors.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers