- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Hockey Fan Faceplanted On The Steps After A Fight At A Rangers Game
I don’t understand what Madison Square Garden security was doing while this was going on, or why the people in the background are cheering this on, or why a New York Rangers fan is fighting after his team scored a goal in a close game that they lost. Or why people weren’t traumatized by a guy faceplanting and almost rolling into a full headstand.
This is your typical uncomfortable to watch, impossible to look away, video.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts