- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Hockey Fan Faceplanted On The Steps After A Fight At A Rangers Game
I don’t understand what Madison Square Garden security was doing while this was going on, or why the people in the background are cheering this on, or why a New York Rangers fan is fighting after his team scored a goal in a close game that they lost. Or why people weren’t traumatized by a guy faceplanting and almost rolling into a full headstand.
This is your typical uncomfortable to watch, impossible to look away, video.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts