- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Hockey Fan Faceplanted On The Steps After A Fight At A Rangers Game
I don’t understand what Madison Square Garden security was doing while this was going on, or why the people in the background are cheering this on, or why a New York Rangers fan is fighting after his team scored a goal in a close game that they lost. Or why people weren’t traumatized by a guy faceplanting and almost rolling into a full headstand.
This is your typical uncomfortable to watch, impossible to look away, video.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?