- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Hockey Fan Faceplanted On The Steps After A Fight At A Rangers Game
I don’t understand what Madison Square Garden security was doing while this was going on, or why the people in the background are cheering this on, or why a New York Rangers fan is fighting after his team scored a goal in a close game that they lost. Or why people weren’t traumatized by a guy faceplanting and almost rolling into a full headstand.
This is your typical uncomfortable to watch, impossible to look away, video.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013