- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Neither Player Ducked A Punch In What May Be The Hockey Fight Of The Year
So I just grinched all over what people were calling the tennis “shot of the year,” but this “hockey fight of the year” may actually be the hockey fight of the year. You don’t see fights like this often, and the announcer appeared to be startled by its intensity, launching into an auctioneer-style narration. It was Patrick Bordeleau of the Colorado Avalanche vs Brian McGrattan of the Calgary Flames, and the people have spoken, and they’ve called this gem of a fight a draw.
I’m fairly sure that both players are insane, but regardless, that was highly entertaining.
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts