- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Neither Player Ducked A Punch In What May Be The Hockey Fight Of The Year
So I just grinched all over what people were calling the tennis “shot of the year,” but this “hockey fight of the year” may actually be the hockey fight of the year. You don’t see fights like this often, and the announcer appeared to be startled by its intensity, launching into an auctioneer-style narration. It was Patrick Bordeleau of the Colorado Avalanche vs Brian McGrattan of the Calgary Flames, and the people have spoken, and they’ve called this gem of a fight a draw.
I’m fairly sure that both players are insane, but regardless, that was highly entertaining.
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes