- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Neither Player Ducked A Punch In What May Be The Hockey Fight Of The Year
So I just grinched all over what people were calling the tennis “shot of the year,” but this “hockey fight of the year” may actually be the hockey fight of the year. You don’t see fights like this often, and the announcer appeared to be startled by its intensity, launching into an auctioneer-style narration. It was Patrick Bordeleau of the Colorado Avalanche vs Brian McGrattan of the Calgary Flames, and the people have spoken, and they’ve called this gem of a fight a draw.
I’m fairly sure that both players are insane, but regardless, that was highly entertaining.
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'