- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Were Two Hockey Fights After This One Play In The Sabres-Leafs Game
You know what’s better than one hockey fight? Two hockey fights occurring after the same play! Here we’ve got Frazer McLaren vs. John Scott and Colton Orr vs Patrick Kaleta. Hockeyfights.com says Scott and Orr won, meaning it was Buffalo Sabres 1, Toronto Maple Leafs 1. There was no overtime, nor was there a shootout. Buffalo won the actual game, 5-4.
The action doesn’t start until 1:08, so if you’re antsy, fast-forward there and may context be damned.
I doubt anyone was watching outside of Buffalo or Canada because of March Madness, but this is what YouTube is for.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts