- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
There Were Two Hockey Fights After This One Play In The Sabres-Leafs Game
You know what’s better than one hockey fight? Two hockey fights occurring after the same play! Here we’ve got Frazer McLaren vs. John Scott and Colton Orr vs Patrick Kaleta. Hockeyfights.com says Scott and Orr won, meaning it was Buffalo Sabres 1, Toronto Maple Leafs 1. There was no overtime, nor was there a shootout. Buffalo won the actual game, 5-4.
The action doesn’t start until 1:08, so if you’re antsy, fast-forward there and may context be damned.
I doubt anyone was watching outside of Buffalo or Canada because of March Madness, but this is what YouTube is for.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy