- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
There Were Two Hockey Fights After This One Play In The Sabres-Leafs Game
You know what’s better than one hockey fight? Two hockey fights occurring after the same play! Here we’ve got Frazer McLaren vs. John Scott and Colton Orr vs Patrick Kaleta. Hockeyfights.com says Scott and Orr won, meaning it was Buffalo Sabres 1, Toronto Maple Leafs 1. There was no overtime, nor was there a shootout. Buffalo won the actual game, 5-4.
The action doesn’t start until 1:08, so if you’re antsy, fast-forward there and may context be damned.
I doubt anyone was watching outside of Buffalo or Canada because of March Madness, but this is what YouTube is for.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'