- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch This Video, NHL Fans, So You Can Feel Good About Your Sport For A Change
We know you’re down on the game you love lately, NHL fans. And we know those feelings of resentment you’re having only deepened upon hearing today’s news that the league has canceled another batch of games, officially wiping out the “2012″ part of the 2012-13 league schedule. You’ve had it with everyone involved in the dispute – you just want the game back, you’re not getting it, and you’re baffled as to why the NHL seems more and more willing to flush whatever’s left of its reputation down the toilet. You’re angry.
And that’s why you need to watch this:
Because when this lockout finally ends, the fans are the only ones who’ll come out looking good anyway.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar