- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch This Video, NHL Fans, So You Can Feel Good About Your Sport For A Change
We know you’re down on the game you love lately, NHL fans. And we know those feelings of resentment you’re having only deepened upon hearing today’s news that the league has canceled another batch of games, officially wiping out the “2012″ part of the 2012-13 league schedule. You’ve had it with everyone involved in the dispute – you just want the game back, you’re not getting it, and you’re baffled as to why the NHL seems more and more willing to flush whatever’s left of its reputation down the toilet. You’re angry.
And that’s why you need to watch this:
Because when this lockout finally ends, the fans are the only ones who’ll come out looking good anyway.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts