- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch This Video, NHL Fans, So You Can Feel Good About Your Sport For A Change
We know you’re down on the game you love lately, NHL fans. And we know those feelings of resentment you’re having only deepened upon hearing today’s news that the league has canceled another batch of games, officially wiping out the “2012″ part of the 2012-13 league schedule. You’ve had it with everyone involved in the dispute – you just want the game back, you’re not getting it, and you’re baffled as to why the NHL seems more and more willing to flush whatever’s left of its reputation down the toilet. You’re angry.
And that’s why you need to watch this:
Because when this lockout finally ends, the fans are the only ones who’ll come out looking good anyway.
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight