- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch This Video, NHL Fans, So You Can Feel Good About Your Sport For A Change
We know you’re down on the game you love lately, NHL fans. And we know those feelings of resentment you’re having only deepened upon hearing today’s news that the league has canceled another batch of games, officially wiping out the “2012″ part of the 2012-13 league schedule. You’ve had it with everyone involved in the dispute – you just want the game back, you’re not getting it, and you’re baffled as to why the NHL seems more and more willing to flush whatever’s left of its reputation down the toilet. You’re angry.
And that’s why you need to watch this:
Because when this lockout finally ends, the fans are the only ones who’ll come out looking good anyway.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?