- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Huge Hit Alert! Video Of A Hockey Player Getting Sent Airborne
Here’s an awesome moment from this afternoon’s Pittsburgh Penguins-Boston Bruins game, in which Pittsburgh defenseman Brooks Orpik absolutely levels Boston wing Daniel Paille at mid-ice. The hit was so hard that it actually sent Paille airborne. This is one of those instances where you just have to sit back and call it what it is — a good old fashioned hockey hit. And as a result, there were no injuries or no penalties called. You have to respect a hard hit like that.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts