- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ilya Bryzgalov, Budding Cosmonaut
Philadelphia Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov is a bit of space man, or really a spacey man, mostly because he says weird things. But now he’s really a space man. Bryzgalov, who joined CSKA Moscow for the duration of the NHL lockout, had the opportunity on Tuesday to visit the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center and see what it’s like to be a budding cosmonaut.
And don’t worry, there’s video.
Bryzgalov’s used to walking around with extra body equipment, though it did take quite the effort to take the suit off – because though you can take man out of the space suit, you can’t take the space suit out of the man. Or something.
According to Puck Daddy, here’s what Bryzgalov said after his visit:
“Afterward, Bryzgalov said, via Google translation, ‘I’m interested in space and I did learn a little bit, but more by the stars – as infancy universe, how it all happened.’”
Why yes, of course.
And if you were wondering, he’s a cosmonaut, not an astronaut – it’s a whole Russian thing.
- Filed Under:
- ilya bryzgalov
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence