- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ilya Bryzgalov, Budding Cosmonaut
Philadelphia Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov is a bit of space man, or really a spacey man, mostly because he says weird things. But now he’s really a space man. Bryzgalov, who joined CSKA Moscow for the duration of the NHL lockout, had the opportunity on Tuesday to visit the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center and see what it’s like to be a budding cosmonaut.
And don’t worry, there’s video.
Bryzgalov’s used to walking around with extra body equipment, though it did take quite the effort to take the suit off – because though you can take man out of the space suit, you can’t take the space suit out of the man. Or something.
According to Puck Daddy, here’s what Bryzgalov said after his visit:
“Afterward, Bryzgalov said, via Google translation, ‘I’m interested in space and I did learn a little bit, but more by the stars – as infancy universe, how it all happened.’”
Why yes, of course.
And if you were wondering, he’s a cosmonaut, not an astronaut – it’s a whole Russian thing.
- Filed Under:
- ilya bryzgalov
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap