- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ilya Bryzgalov, Budding Cosmonaut
Philadelphia Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov is a bit of space man, or really a spacey man, mostly because he says weird things. But now he’s really a space man. Bryzgalov, who joined CSKA Moscow for the duration of the NHL lockout, had the opportunity on Tuesday to visit the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center and see what it’s like to be a budding cosmonaut.
And don’t worry, there’s video.
Bryzgalov’s used to walking around with extra body equipment, though it did take quite the effort to take the suit off – because though you can take man out of the space suit, you can’t take the space suit out of the man. Or something.
According to Puck Daddy, here’s what Bryzgalov said after his visit:
“Afterward, Bryzgalov said, via Google translation, ‘I’m interested in space and I did learn a little bit, but more by the stars – as infancy universe, how it all happened.’”
Why yes, of course.
And if you were wondering, he’s a cosmonaut, not an astronaut – it’s a whole Russian thing.
- Filed Under:
- ilya bryzgalov
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts