- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ilya Bryzgalov, Budding Cosmonaut
Philadelphia Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov is a bit of space man, or really a spacey man, mostly because he says weird things. But now he’s really a space man. Bryzgalov, who joined CSKA Moscow for the duration of the NHL lockout, had the opportunity on Tuesday to visit the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center and see what it’s like to be a budding cosmonaut.
And don’t worry, there’s video.
Bryzgalov’s used to walking around with extra body equipment, though it did take quite the effort to take the suit off – because though you can take man out of the space suit, you can’t take the space suit out of the man. Or something.
According to Puck Daddy, here’s what Bryzgalov said after his visit:
“Afterward, Bryzgalov said, via Google translation, ‘I’m interested in space and I did learn a little bit, but more by the stars – as infancy universe, how it all happened.’”
Why yes, of course.
And if you were wondering, he’s a cosmonaut, not an astronaut – it’s a whole Russian thing.
- Filed Under:
- ilya bryzgalov
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?