- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is One Of The Year’s Most Unusual Goals
That black spot on the shoulder of Washington Capitals’ goalie Michael Neuvirth is not supposed to be there – that’s the puck, and the path it traveled to go in the net was a little bit out of the ordinary.
Matt Moulson was just trying to use the screen set by John Tavares in front of the net and get a deflection, and that’s what he got. He surely didn’t anticipate the way the puck actually went in the net.
The puck often has a mind of its own, and even though Neuvirth realized the puck was behind him, turning to find it actually caused an own goal. The Islanders would go on to lose in the skills challenge, or as the NHL calls it, the shootout.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce