- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is One Of The Year’s Most Unusual Goals
That black spot on the shoulder of Washington Capitals’ goalie Michael Neuvirth is not supposed to be there – that’s the puck, and the path it traveled to go in the net was a little bit out of the ordinary.
Matt Moulson was just trying to use the screen set by John Tavares in front of the net and get a deflection, and that’s what he got. He surely didn’t anticipate the way the puck actually went in the net.
The puck often has a mind of its own, and even though Neuvirth realized the puck was behind him, turning to find it actually caused an own goal. The Islanders would go on to lose in the skills challenge, or as the NHL calls it, the shootout.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy