- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Is One Of The Year’s Most Unusual Goals
That black spot on the shoulder of Washington Capitals’ goalie Michael Neuvirth is not supposed to be there – that’s the puck, and the path it traveled to go in the net was a little bit out of the ordinary.
Matt Moulson was just trying to use the screen set by John Tavares in front of the net and get a deflection, and that’s what he got. He surely didn’t anticipate the way the puck actually went in the net.
The puck often has a mind of its own, and even though Neuvirth realized the puck was behind him, turning to find it actually caused an own goal. The Islanders would go on to lose in the skills challenge, or as the NHL calls it, the shootout.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same