- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is One Of The Year’s Most Unusual Goals
That black spot on the shoulder of Washington Capitals’ goalie Michael Neuvirth is not supposed to be there – that’s the puck, and the path it traveled to go in the net was a little bit out of the ordinary.
Matt Moulson was just trying to use the screen set by John Tavares in front of the net and get a deflection, and that’s what he got. He surely didn’t anticipate the way the puck actually went in the net.
The puck often has a mind of its own, and even though Neuvirth realized the puck was behind him, turning to find it actually caused an own goal. The Islanders would go on to lose in the skills challenge, or as the NHL calls it, the shootout.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'