- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Rangers Rink-Side Correspondent John Giannone Get Hit With A Puck, Report With Blood Streaming Down His Face
Hockey is a gritty sport, but that grit isn’t just required of players — press, too. Rangers rink-side reporter John Giannone learned that the hard way Thursday night during the waning moments of the second period of the Rangers’ 4-1 victory over the Islanders. Take a look.
Giannone, who assumes his position between the two benches, gets hit with a stray puck with just seconds left in the middle period. The crack medical team is there to tend to him after his face is struck, but his work is very transparently, never done. He proceeds to report on his condition as blood literally streams down his face and into his mouth. SHEER COMMITMENT.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?