- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch Rangers Rink-Side Correspondent John Giannone Get Hit With A Puck, Report With Blood Streaming Down His Face
Hockey is a gritty sport, but that grit isn’t just required of players — press, too. Rangers rink-side reporter John Giannone learned that the hard way Thursday night during the waning moments of the second period of the Rangers’ 4-1 victory over the Islanders. Take a look.
Giannone, who assumes his position between the two benches, gets hit with a stray puck with just seconds left in the middle period. The crack medical team is there to tend to him after his face is struck, but his work is very transparently, never done. He proceeds to report on his condition as blood literally streams down his face and into his mouth. SHEER COMMITMENT.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts