- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Rangers Rink-Side Correspondent John Giannone Get Hit With A Puck, Report With Blood Streaming Down His Face
Hockey is a gritty sport, but that grit isn’t just required of players — press, too. Rangers rink-side reporter John Giannone learned that the hard way Thursday night during the waning moments of the second period of the Rangers’ 4-1 victory over the Islanders. Take a look.
Giannone, who assumes his position between the two benches, gets hit with a stray puck with just seconds left in the middle period. The crack medical team is there to tend to him after his face is struck, but his work is very transparently, never done. He proceeds to report on his condition as blood literally streams down his face and into his mouth. SHEER COMMITMENT.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013