- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Rangers Rink-Side Correspondent John Giannone Get Hit With A Puck, Report With Blood Streaming Down His Face
Hockey is a gritty sport, but that grit isn’t just required of players — press, too. Rangers rink-side reporter John Giannone learned that the hard way Thursday night during the waning moments of the second period of the Rangers’ 4-1 victory over the Islanders. Take a look.
Giannone, who assumes his position between the two benches, gets hit with a stray puck with just seconds left in the middle period. The crack medical team is there to tend to him after his face is struck, but his work is very transparently, never done. He proceeds to report on his condition as blood literally streams down his face and into his mouth. SHEER COMMITMENT.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts