- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jonathan Bernier Allowed Arguably The Worst Goal In NHL History
A little over a week ago, Jonathan Quick allowed a shorthanded goal on a 170-foot shot that was going a mile wide. But his old LA Kings teammate, Jonathan Bernier, now playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs, may have one-upped him last night.
Seriously: Have you ever seen a worse goal allowed in NHL history?
- Filed Under:
- jonathan bernier
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story