- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jonathan Bernier Allowed Arguably The Worst Goal In NHL History
A little over a week ago, Jonathan Quick allowed a shorthanded goal on a 170-foot shot that was going a mile wide. But his old LA Kings teammate, Jonathan Bernier, now playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs, may have one-upped him last night.
Seriously: Have you ever seen a worse goal allowed in NHL history?
- Filed Under:
- jonathan bernier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts