- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jonathan Quick Let In A Shorthanded Goal On A 170-Foot Shot That Was Going A Mile Wide
Jonathan Quick basically won the Los Angeles Kings a Stanley Cup in 2012. Against the New York Rangers last night, he did this.
Quick start to the season, bro.
h/t Evan Sporer
- Filed Under:
- Jonathan Quick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts