- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jonathan Quick Let In A Shorthanded Goal On A 170-Foot Shot That Was Going A Mile Wide
Jonathan Quick basically won the Los Angeles Kings a Stanley Cup in 2012. Against the New York Rangers last night, he did this.
Quick start to the season, bro.
h/t Evan Sporer
- Filed Under:
- Jonathan Quick
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?