- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jonathan Quick Let In A Shorthanded Goal On A 170-Foot Shot That Was Going A Mile Wide
Jonathan Quick basically won the Los Angeles Kings a Stanley Cup in 2012. Against the New York Rangers last night, he did this.
Quick start to the season, bro.
h/t Evan Sporer
- Filed Under:
- Jonathan Quick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts