- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jonathan Quick Let In A Shorthanded Goal On A 170-Foot Shot That Was Going A Mile Wide
Jonathan Quick basically won the Los Angeles Kings a Stanley Cup in 2012. Against the New York Rangers last night, he did this.
Quick start to the season, bro.
h/t Evan Sporer
- Filed Under:
- Jonathan Quick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts