- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jonathan Quick Let In A Shorthanded Goal On A 170-Foot Shot That Was Going A Mile Wide
Jonathan Quick basically won the Los Angeles Kings a Stanley Cup in 2012. Against the New York Rangers last night, he did this.
Quick start to the season, bro.
h/t Evan Sporer
- Filed Under:
- Jonathan Quick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts