- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kings Have A Two-Goal Lead In Game 3 Of Stanley Cup Finals
A ricochet buzzer beater and a power-play goal have the Kings out ahead of the home-ice Rangers 2-0 in the second period. Dan Girardi’s skate scores off the assist by Jeff Carter er something.
The go-ahead goal came with less than a second remaining in the first. Phew if you’re a Kings fan. Shit if you’re a Rangers fan. Gosh f-ing darned it if you’re Henrik Lundqvist. Incredulous head shake if you’re Girardi.
Kings came back after the break and scored on a power-play goal by Jake Muzzin. Not a great start for New York.
UPDATE: Mike Richards extends the Kings’ lead to three by scoring with 2:24 left in the second.
Video via SB Nation
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts