- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lady Pounding On Glass Gets Checked Back Into Her Seat Because God Has A Great Sense Of Humor
Imagine for a second that you’re at work, trying to concentrate, and an unruly woman is pounding on the window by your cubicle/desk/stripper pole, screaming at you to work harder. Now imagine the mail cart slamming into said window and knocking her on her ass.
Feels good, doesn’t it? (Also, why is there a mail cart at the club you dance at?)
Here at SportsGrid, we use a lot visualization techniques — like this one — to keep us sharp. Let’s assume the only thing she hurt was her ego. Lesson learned, ma’am.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts