- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
On A Scale Of One To Terrifying: How Terrifying Is This ‘Let’s Go Pens’ Chest Hair?
The 2013 NHL Playoffs are in full swing! The Pittsburgh Penguins are gunning for the Stanley Cup! Their fans are excited!
Here’s a thought: let’s not go Pens. Let’s go stab our eyes out with pens. Let’s go home and shave our chest hair an dispose of all the crystal meth that put our minds in such a dark place. Or, just add an “i” after the “n,” because we are three years old.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts