- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
On A Scale Of One To Terrifying: How Terrifying Is This ‘Let’s Go Pens’ Chest Hair?
The 2013 NHL Playoffs are in full swing! The Pittsburgh Penguins are gunning for the Stanley Cup! Their fans are excited!
Here’s a thought: let’s not go Pens. Let’s go stab our eyes out with pens. Let’s go home and shave our chest hair an dispose of all the crystal meth that put our minds in such a dark place. Or, just add an “i” after the “n,” because we are three years old.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story