- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
On A Scale Of One To Terrifying: How Terrifying Is This ‘Let’s Go Pens’ Chest Hair?
The 2013 NHL Playoffs are in full swing! The Pittsburgh Penguins are gunning for the Stanley Cup! Their fans are excited!
Here’s a thought: let’s not go Pens. Let’s go stab our eyes out with pens. Let’s go home and shave our chest hair an dispose of all the crystal meth that put our minds in such a dark place. Or, just add an “i” after the “n,” because we are three years old.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?