- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
On A Scale Of One To Terrifying: How Terrifying Is This ‘Let’s Go Pens’ Chest Hair?
The 2013 NHL Playoffs are in full swing! The Pittsburgh Penguins are gunning for the Stanley Cup! Their fans are excited!
Here’s a thought: let’s not go Pens. Let’s go stab our eyes out with pens. Let’s go home and shave our chest hair an dispose of all the crystal meth that put our minds in such a dark place. Or, just add an “i” after the “n,” because we are three years old.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams