- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
On A Scale Of One To Terrifying: How Terrifying Is This ‘Let’s Go Pens’ Chest Hair?
The 2013 NHL Playoffs are in full swing! The Pittsburgh Penguins are gunning for the Stanley Cup! Their fans are excited!
Here’s a thought: let’s not go Pens. Let’s go stab our eyes out with pens. Let’s go home and shave our chest hair an dispose of all the crystal meth that put our minds in such a dark place. Or, just add an “i” after the “n,” because we are three years old.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce