- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marion Gaborik Completed His Hat Trick With A Game-Winning, Mid-Air Puck Swat In Overtime For The Win
Tied 3-3 at the end of regulation, the New York Rangers and Boston Bruins were only on the ice for 27 seconds before Marion Gaborik scored his third goal of the game to give New York the 4-3 overtime win. You know, because any time you can create an offensive zone turnover, break away with speed, shoot the puck on net and bat the rebound out of the air and into the goal for a hat trick, you do it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts