- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marion Gaborik Completed His Hat Trick With A Game-Winning, Mid-Air Puck Swat In Overtime For The Win
Tied 3-3 at the end of regulation, the New York Rangers and Boston Bruins were only on the ice for 27 seconds before Marion Gaborik scored his third goal of the game to give New York the 4-3 overtime win. You know, because any time you can create an offensive zone turnover, break away with speed, shoot the puck on net and bat the rebound out of the air and into the goal for a hat trick, you do it.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.