- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Patrice Bergeron Played Game 6 With A Hole In His Lung
Patrice Bergeron has been in the hospital since his Boston Bruins lost the Stanley Cup to the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday. He played 17:45 in Game 6. Even for a hockey player, this was surprising. Because:
Already established: Bergeron suffered through a broken rib, torn cartilage and muscle tissue and a separated shoulder, which he injured during Monday night’s Game 6 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks.
GM Peter Chiarelli confirmed on Wednesday that doctors found Bergeron had a small puncture in his lung…
it was likely from a needle as a means of freezing the cartilage or from his broken rib.
It’s not a bullet, but it’s the next
-best-worst thing. Alex Rodriguez once sat out a game because he cried too hard during The Vampire Diaries and his eyes hurt.
- Filed Under:
- Patrice Bergeron
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager