- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Patrice Bergeron Played Game 6 With A Hole In His Lung
Patrice Bergeron has been in the hospital since his Boston Bruins lost the Stanley Cup to the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday. He played 17:45 in Game 6. Even for a hockey player, this was surprising. Because:
Already established: Bergeron suffered through a broken rib, torn cartilage and muscle tissue and a separated shoulder, which he injured during Monday night’s Game 6 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks.
GM Peter Chiarelli confirmed on Wednesday that doctors found Bergeron had a small puncture in his lung…
it was likely from a needle as a means of freezing the cartilage or from his broken rib.
It’s not a bullet, but it’s the next
-best-worst thing. Alex Rodriguez once sat out a game because he cried too hard during The Vampire Diaries and his eyes hurt.
- Filed Under:
- Patrice Bergeron
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence