- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Patrice Bergeron Played Game 6 With A Hole In His Lung
Patrice Bergeron has been in the hospital since his Boston Bruins lost the Stanley Cup to the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday. He played 17:45 in Game 6. Even for a hockey player, this was surprising. Because:
Already established: Bergeron suffered through a broken rib, torn cartilage and muscle tissue and a separated shoulder, which he injured during Monday night’s Game 6 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks.
GM Peter Chiarelli confirmed on Wednesday that doctors found Bergeron had a small puncture in his lung…
it was likely from a needle as a means of freezing the cartilage or from his broken rib.
It’s not a bullet, but it’s the next
-best-worst thing. Alex Rodriguez once sat out a game because he cried too hard during The Vampire Diaries and his eyes hurt.
- Filed Under:
- Patrice Bergeron
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts