- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Patrice Bergeron Played Game 6 With A Hole In His Lung
Patrice Bergeron has been in the hospital since his Boston Bruins lost the Stanley Cup to the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday. He played 17:45 in Game 6. Even for a hockey player, this was surprising. Because:
Already established: Bergeron suffered through a broken rib, torn cartilage and muscle tissue and a separated shoulder, which he injured during Monday night’s Game 6 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks.
GM Peter Chiarelli confirmed on Wednesday that doctors found Bergeron had a small puncture in his lung…
it was likely from a needle as a means of freezing the cartilage or from his broken rib.
It’s not a bullet, but it’s the next
-best-worst thing. Alex Rodriguez once sat out a game because he cried too hard during The Vampire Diaries and his eyes hurt.
- Filed Under:
- Patrice Bergeron
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts