- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Patrick Kane And The Stanley Cup Joined Jimmy Buffett Onstage For ‘Margaritaville’ In The Most Kaner Thing Ever
Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol go together like… Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol.
Patrick Kane won the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe Trophy for the Chicago Blackhawks, ipso facto here he is onstage during a Buffett concert, as he performs “Margaritaville.”
The Devils reportedly drank a margarita out of the Cup years ago, so Kaner is drunk and fashionably late to the party, as always.
- Filed Under:
- patrick kane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts