- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Patrick Kane And The Stanley Cup Joined Jimmy Buffett Onstage For ‘Margaritaville’ In The Most Kaner Thing Ever
Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol go together like… Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol.
Patrick Kane won the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe Trophy for the Chicago Blackhawks, ipso facto here he is onstage during a Buffett concert, as he performs “Margaritaville.”
The Devils reportedly drank a margarita out of the Cup years ago, so Kaner is drunk and fashionably late to the party, as always.
- Filed Under:
- patrick kane
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers