- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Patrick Kane And The Stanley Cup Joined Jimmy Buffett Onstage For ‘Margaritaville’ In The Most Kaner Thing Ever
Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol go together like… Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol.
Patrick Kane won the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe Trophy for the Chicago Blackhawks, ipso facto here he is onstage during a Buffett concert, as he performs “Margaritaville.”
The Devils reportedly drank a margarita out of the Cup years ago, so Kaner is drunk and fashionably late to the party, as always.
- Filed Under:
- patrick kane
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'