- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Patrick Kane And The Stanley Cup Joined Jimmy Buffett Onstage For ‘Margaritaville’ In The Most Kaner Thing Ever
Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol go together like… Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol.
Patrick Kane won the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe Trophy for the Chicago Blackhawks, ipso facto here he is onstage during a Buffett concert, as he performs “Margaritaville.”
The Devils reportedly drank a margarita out of the Cup years ago, so Kaner is drunk and fashionably late to the party, as always.
- Filed Under:
- patrick kane
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence