- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Patrick Kane And The Stanley Cup Joined Jimmy Buffett Onstage For ‘Margaritaville’ In The Most Kaner Thing Ever
Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol go together like… Patrick Kane and Jimmy Buffett and alcohol.
Patrick Kane won the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe Trophy for the Chicago Blackhawks, ipso facto here he is onstage during a Buffett concert, as he performs “Margaritaville.”
The Devils reportedly drank a margarita out of the Cup years ago, so Kaner is drunk and fashionably late to the party, as always.
- Filed Under:
- patrick kane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts