- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Senators Coach Paul MacLean’s Doppelganger Is The Best Part Of This Young NHL Season
That is not a mirror behind Ottawa Senators coach Paul MacLean. That is another person. Another person who is sporting the same haircut, glasses, Wilford Brimley mustache and outfit as MacLean. And happens to be sitting right behind him.
OK, let’s just go ahead and cancel the NHL again. I’ve seen enough.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts