- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Senators Coach Paul MacLean’s Doppelganger Is The Best Part Of This Young NHL Season
That is not a mirror behind Ottawa Senators coach Paul MacLean. That is another person. Another person who is sporting the same haircut, glasses, Wilford Brimley mustache and outfit as MacLean. And happens to be sitting right behind him.
OK, let’s just go ahead and cancel the NHL again. I’ve seen enough.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights