- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Senators Coach Paul MacLean’s Doppelganger Is The Best Part Of This Young NHL Season
That is not a mirror behind Ottawa Senators coach Paul MacLean. That is another person. Another person who is sporting the same haircut, glasses, Wilford Brimley mustache and outfit as MacLean. And happens to be sitting right behind him.
OK, let’s just go ahead and cancel the NHL again. I’ve seen enough.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts