- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Thanks For The Memories: A Look Back At Paulina Gretzky’s Racy Twitter Account, Which Was Shut Down This Weekend
Over the weekend, the 22-year-old daughter of Wayne Gretzky stopped using her ultra-popular Twitter account, possibly at the behest of her famous, hockey-playing father.
Paulina Gretzky deleted her account after telling fans she was, “Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha,” which has led many to speculate that The Great One was behind shuttering the account. Why would dad want her to delete her tweets? Two reasons.
1) Wayne Gretzky was reportedly approached by an American group interested in buying the Toronto Maple Leafs, and 2) Paulina Gretzky is famous for tweeting scantily-clad photos of herself, which might or might not cause a problem in those negotiations. Obviously, we hope these talks end soon, so this terrible nightmare of Paulina Gretzky not tweeting can end.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story