- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Thanks For The Memories: A Look Back At Paulina Gretzky’s Racy Twitter Account, Which Was Shut Down This Weekend
Over the weekend, the 22-year-old daughter of Wayne Gretzky stopped using her ultra-popular Twitter account, possibly at the behest of her famous, hockey-playing father.
Paulina Gretzky deleted her account after telling fans she was, “Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha,” which has led many to speculate that The Great One was behind shuttering the account. Why would dad want her to delete her tweets? Two reasons.
1) Wayne Gretzky was reportedly approached by an American group interested in buying the Toronto Maple Leafs, and 2) Paulina Gretzky is famous for tweeting scantily-clad photos of herself, which might or might not cause a problem in those negotiations. Obviously, we hope these talks end soon, so this terrible nightmare of Paulina Gretzky not tweeting can end.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier