- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Thanks For The Memories: A Look Back At Paulina Gretzky’s Racy Twitter Account, Which Was Shut Down This Weekend
Over the weekend, the 22-year-old daughter of Wayne Gretzky stopped using her ultra-popular Twitter account, possibly at the behest of her famous, hockey-playing father.
Paulina Gretzky deleted her account after telling fans she was, “Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha,” which has led many to speculate that The Great One was behind shuttering the account. Why would dad want her to delete her tweets? Two reasons.
1) Wayne Gretzky was reportedly approached by an American group interested in buying the Toronto Maple Leafs, and 2) Paulina Gretzky is famous for tweeting scantily-clad photos of herself, which might or might not cause a problem in those negotiations. Obviously, we hope these talks end soon, so this terrible nightmare of Paulina Gretzky not tweeting can end.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?