- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Friendly Reminder That Ankle-Breaking Moves Are Not Just For Basketball
Think back to some of the great feats of basketball dribbling you’ve seen lately. John Wall on Ish Smith. Joe Johnson on Paul Pierce. Well, the move we’re about to show you from last night ranks right up there with any of them in pure overwhelmed defender-ness:
What? You were expecting a basketball play? How about you show hockey players some damn respect? They can do awesome stuff too – Pavel Datsyuk, author of the set of moves you just saw, in particular. As impressive a sequence as it was, it was all in a day’s work for Datsyuk, who leaves defenders completely baffled more often than just about anyone else in hockey. Seriously, just compare Logan Couture, the man on the business end of Datsyuk’s gifts last night, to Paul Pierce here. Couture:
Now we kind of want to see Datsyuk try to cross Pierce up on a basketball court.
- Filed Under:
- pavel datsyuk
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts