- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rahm Emanuel Is Calling The Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup The ‘Miracle On Ice.’ Not Like Mayors Should Know History…
Ah, the ubiquitous “Miracle on Ice” of 1980. A historic moment in sports history, as well as American history.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel does not subscribe to ubiquity. Or he’s just a really big Blackhawks fan who thinks that the team’s Game 6 miracle to win the 2013 Stanley Cup is not just a miracle, but the Miracle. Patriotism, be damned, for Chicagoism.
The embarrassment multiplies each time this Vine video re-plays.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy