- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Rahm Emanuel Is Calling The Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup The ‘Miracle On Ice.’ Not Like Mayors Should Know History…
Ah, the ubiquitous “Miracle on Ice” of 1980. A historic moment in sports history, as well as American history.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel does not subscribe to ubiquity. Or he’s just a really big Blackhawks fan who thinks that the team’s Game 6 miracle to win the 2013 Stanley Cup is not just a miracle, but the Miracle. Patriotism, be damned, for Chicagoism.
The embarrassment multiplies each time this Vine video re-plays.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning