- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rahm Emanuel Is Calling The Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup The ‘Miracle On Ice.’ Not Like Mayors Should Know History…
Ah, the ubiquitous “Miracle on Ice” of 1980. A historic moment in sports history, as well as American history.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel does not subscribe to ubiquity. Or he’s just a really big Blackhawks fan who thinks that the team’s Game 6 miracle to win the 2013 Stanley Cup is not just a miracle, but the Miracle. Patriotism, be damned, for Chicagoism.
The embarrassment multiplies each time this Vine video re-plays.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story