- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rahm Emanuel Is Calling The Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup The ‘Miracle On Ice.’ Not Like Mayors Should Know History…
Ah, the ubiquitous “Miracle on Ice” of 1980. A historic moment in sports history, as well as American history.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel does not subscribe to ubiquity. Or he’s just a really big Blackhawks fan who thinks that the team’s Game 6 miracle to win the 2013 Stanley Cup is not just a miracle, but the Miracle. Patriotism, be damned, for Chicagoism.
The embarrassment multiplies each time this Vine video re-plays.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.