- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rahm Emanuel Is Calling The Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup The ‘Miracle On Ice.’ Not Like Mayors Should Know History…
Ah, the ubiquitous “Miracle on Ice” of 1980. A historic moment in sports history, as well as American history.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel does not subscribe to ubiquity. Or he’s just a really big Blackhawks fan who thinks that the team’s Game 6 miracle to win the 2013 Stanley Cup is not just a miracle, but the Miracle. Patriotism, be damned, for Chicagoism.
The embarrassment multiplies each time this Vine video re-plays.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey