- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rahm Emanuel Is Calling The Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup The ‘Miracle On Ice.’ Not Like Mayors Should Know History…
Ah, the ubiquitous “Miracle on Ice” of 1980. A historic moment in sports history, as well as American history.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel does not subscribe to ubiquity. Or he’s just a really big Blackhawks fan who thinks that the team’s Game 6 miracle to win the 2013 Stanley Cup is not just a miracle, but the Miracle. Patriotism, be damned, for Chicagoism.
The embarrassment multiplies each time this Vine video re-plays.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee