- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Start Your Week With An NHL Player Inexplicably Quitting During A Play, Allowing A Goal
When you watch the video below (aided by the helpful diagram we’ve provided above), keep your eyes on #74 on the Predators, Sergei Kostitsyn (i.e. the guy who can’t quite handle the puck at the four-second mark). It’s tempting to follow the actual play that ensues, especially considering it ends in an Oilers goal – a short-handed goal, at that, as well as a goal that, considering Edmonton wound up winning 3-2, meant quite a bit to the game’s outcome. But keep your eyes fixed on Kostitsyn, not what happens on the ice. After all, it’s not like Kostitsyn had a lot of interest in what was happening on the ice:
We’re not sure who had the better postgame rection to whatever the hell this was – Preds coach Barry Trotz:
“I can’t give you a logical explanation for an illogical event.”
…or Kostitsyn himself:
“I made a mistake.”
Does appear that way.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts