- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Start Your Week With An NHL Player Inexplicably Quitting During A Play, Allowing A Goal
When you watch the video below (aided by the helpful diagram we’ve provided above), keep your eyes on #74 on the Predators, Sergei Kostitsyn (i.e. the guy who can’t quite handle the puck at the four-second mark). It’s tempting to follow the actual play that ensues, especially considering it ends in an Oilers goal – a short-handed goal, at that, as well as a goal that, considering Edmonton wound up winning 3-2, meant quite a bit to the game’s outcome. But keep your eyes fixed on Kostitsyn, not what happens on the ice. After all, it’s not like Kostitsyn had a lot of interest in what was happening on the ice:
We’re not sure who had the better postgame rection to whatever the hell this was – Preds coach Barry Trotz:
“I can’t give you a logical explanation for an illogical event.”
…or Kostitsyn himself:
“I made a mistake.”
Does appear that way.
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?