- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sharks Fan Tries To Punch Predators Fan, Misses, Falls Down Stairs
A fight broke out at a hockey game in Nashville, last night. But it was in the stands, and involved a San Jose Sharks fan missing a punch and taking a tumble down the stairs. He was not treated graciously, as you might imagine. For a fantastic, in-depth recap of the fight, go to On The Forecheck.
Be sure to look in the aisle, at the bottom of the screen, off to the left side, because the swing is tough to spot.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'