- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sharks Fan Tries To Punch Predators Fan, Misses, Falls Down Stairs
A fight broke out at a hockey game in Nashville, last night. But it was in the stands, and involved a San Jose Sharks fan missing a punch and taking a tumble down the stairs. He was not treated graciously, as you might imagine. For a fantastic, in-depth recap of the fight, go to On The Forecheck.
Be sure to look in the aisle, at the bottom of the screen, off to the left side, because the swing is tough to spot.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts