- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The NHL Lockout Was Really Tough On Sidney Crosby’s Physique
The NHL lockout is over, the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed, and training camps began yesterday with the regular season getting under way on Saturday. Players are ecstatic to return to action, even if the season will only be 48 games.
But sometimes it’s hard to stay in shape during the lockout, months of inactivity shriveling a pristine athletic body into that of an old lady. Amirite, Sidney Crosby?
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed