- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The NHL Lockout Was Really Tough On Sidney Crosby’s Physique
The NHL lockout is over, the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed, and training camps began yesterday with the regular season getting under way on Saturday. Players are ecstatic to return to action, even if the season will only be 48 games.
But sometimes it’s hard to stay in shape during the lockout, months of inactivity shriveling a pristine athletic body into that of an old lady. Amirite, Sidney Crosby?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs