- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NHL Lockout Was Really Tough On Sidney Crosby’s Physique
The NHL lockout is over, the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed, and training camps began yesterday with the regular season getting under way on Saturday. Players are ecstatic to return to action, even if the season will only be 48 games.
But sometimes it’s hard to stay in shape during the lockout, months of inactivity shriveling a pristine athletic body into that of an old lady. Amirite, Sidney Crosby?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts