- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NHL Lockout Was Really Tough On Sidney Crosby’s Physique
The NHL lockout is over, the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed, and training camps began yesterday with the regular season getting under way on Saturday. Players are ecstatic to return to action, even if the season will only be 48 games.
But sometimes it’s hard to stay in shape during the lockout, months of inactivity shriveling a pristine athletic body into that of an old lady. Amirite, Sidney Crosby?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement