- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
How Terrifying Is This GIF Of Bruins Coach Claude Julien Morphing Into Bill From King Of The Hill?
The Boston Bruins lost last night’s Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals, in another overtime thriller. The Chicago Blackhawks are now even in the series, at 2-2. The Bruins are the only ones with a coach that morphs into a character from a FOX comedy, Bill Dauterive from King of the Hill.
We at SportsGrid are not responsible for your impending nightmares.
- Filed Under:
- boston bruins
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams