- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How Terrifying Is This GIF Of Bruins Coach Claude Julien Morphing Into Bill From King Of The Hill?
The Boston Bruins lost last night’s Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals, in another overtime thriller. The Chicago Blackhawks are now even in the series, at 2-2. The Bruins are the only ones with a coach that morphs into a character from a FOX comedy, Bill Dauterive from King of the Hill.
We at SportsGrid are not responsible for your impending nightmares.
- Filed Under:
- boston bruins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts