- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Terrifying Is This GIF Of Bruins Coach Claude Julien Morphing Into Bill From King Of The Hill?
The Boston Bruins lost last night’s Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals, in another overtime thriller. The Chicago Blackhawks are now even in the series, at 2-2. The Bruins are the only ones with a coach that morphs into a character from a FOX comedy, Bill Dauterive from King of the Hill.
We at SportsGrid are not responsible for your impending nightmares.
- Filed Under:
- boston bruins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story