- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How Terrifying Is This GIF Of Bruins Coach Claude Julien Morphing Into Bill From King Of The Hill?
The Boston Bruins lost last night’s Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals, in another overtime thriller. The Chicago Blackhawks are now even in the series, at 2-2. The Bruins are the only ones with a coach that morphs into a character from a FOX comedy, Bill Dauterive from King of the Hill.
We at SportsGrid are not responsible for your impending nightmares.
- Filed Under:
- boston bruins
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?