- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jaromir Jagr’s Playoff Moustache Is Fantastic
The Stanley Cup Finals have yet to begin, but the playoff bear (and moustache!) contest did, a while ago. Boston Bruins, you win. Jaromir Jagr, you win.
41 years young. Bonus points for learning his past mistakes.
Mullet photo via
- Filed Under:
- jaromir jagr
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles