- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jaromir Jagr’s Playoff Moustache Is Fantastic
The Stanley Cup Finals have yet to begin, but the playoff bear (and moustache!) contest did, a while ago. Boston Bruins, you win. Jaromir Jagr, you win.
41 years young. Bonus points for learning his past mistakes.
Mullet photo via
- Filed Under:
- jaromir jagr
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts