- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jaromir Jagr’s Playoff Moustache Is Fantastic
The Stanley Cup Finals have yet to begin, but the playoff bear (and moustache!) contest did, a while ago. Boston Bruins, you win. Jaromir Jagr, you win.
41 years young. Bonus points for learning his past mistakes.
Mullet photo via
- Filed Under:
- jaromir jagr
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match