- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The NHL’s Leading Scorer, Steve Stamkos, Just Suffered A Nasty Leg Injury On This Net Collision
Tampa Bay Lightning star Steve Stamkos was leading the NHL in goals and points entering today’s game against the Boston Bruins. He will likely relinquish his lead soon, because this gruesome injury happened when he collided with the net.
We’re hoping for the best, but it didn’t look good.
Really hoping that's not serious but Stamkos pounded his fist on the ice in agony…
— Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) November 11, 2013
This is bad. Steven Stamkos is being taken off the ice with a leg injury. Shin hit the goal hard. pic.twitter.com/a3s2w6IYuL
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) November 11, 2013
At least there’s this:
How tough are hockey players? Stamkos probably breaks his leg and attempts to skate off the ice before collapsing.
— Brian Monzo (@BMonzoWFAN) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- steve stamkos
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce