- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NHL’s Leading Scorer, Steve Stamkos, Just Suffered A Nasty Leg Injury On This Net Collision
Tampa Bay Lightning star Steve Stamkos was leading the NHL in goals and points entering today’s game against the Boston Bruins. He will likely relinquish his lead soon, because this gruesome injury happened when he collided with the net.
We’re hoping for the best, but it didn’t look good.
Really hoping that's not serious but Stamkos pounded his fist on the ice in agony…
— Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) November 11, 2013
This is bad. Steven Stamkos is being taken off the ice with a leg injury. Shin hit the goal hard. pic.twitter.com/a3s2w6IYuL
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) November 11, 2013
At least there’s this:
How tough are hockey players? Stamkos probably breaks his leg and attempts to skate off the ice before collapsing.
— Brian Monzo (@BMonzoWFAN) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- steve stamkos
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments