- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The NHL’s Leading Scorer, Steve Stamkos, Just Suffered A Nasty Leg Injury On This Net Collision
Tampa Bay Lightning star Steve Stamkos was leading the NHL in goals and points entering today’s game against the Boston Bruins. He will likely relinquish his lead soon, because this gruesome injury happened when he collided with the net.
We’re hoping for the best, but it didn’t look good.
Really hoping that's not serious but Stamkos pounded his fist on the ice in agony…
— Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) November 11, 2013
This is bad. Steven Stamkos is being taken off the ice with a leg injury. Shin hit the goal hard. pic.twitter.com/a3s2w6IYuL
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) November 11, 2013
At least there’s this:
How tough are hockey players? Stamkos probably breaks his leg and attempts to skate off the ice before collapsing.
— Brian Monzo (@BMonzoWFAN) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- steve stamkos
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO