- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NHL’s Leading Scorer, Steve Stamkos, Just Suffered A Nasty Leg Injury On This Net Collision
Tampa Bay Lightning star Steve Stamkos was leading the NHL in goals and points entering today’s game against the Boston Bruins. He will likely relinquish his lead soon, because this gruesome injury happened when he collided with the net.
We’re hoping for the best, but it didn’t look good.
Really hoping that's not serious but Stamkos pounded his fist on the ice in agony…
— Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) November 11, 2013
This is bad. Steven Stamkos is being taken off the ice with a leg injury. Shin hit the goal hard. pic.twitter.com/a3s2w6IYuL
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) November 11, 2013
At least there’s this:
How tough are hockey players? Stamkos probably breaks his leg and attempts to skate off the ice before collapsing.
— Brian Monzo (@BMonzoWFAN) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- steve stamkos
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts