- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is What Your Face Looks Like A Few Days After It’s Been Sliced With A Hockey Skate
“Gnarly” is the word we’re looking for, I think. Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall suffered a skate to the face on Tuesday night, and today, the team tweeted this photo of his face. Hall fell during team warm-ups, taking out teammate Ladislav Smid. As the two slid down the ice, teammate Corey Potter tried to jump over them to avoid a collision. Potter’s skate ended up sliding across Hall’s face, which is pretty much the nightmare scenario for freak hockey injuries. Well, you know, besides this.
- Filed Under:
- edmonton oilers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts