- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is What Your Face Looks Like A Few Days After It’s Been Sliced With A Hockey Skate
“Gnarly” is the word we’re looking for, I think. Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall suffered a skate to the face on Tuesday night, and today, the team tweeted this photo of his face. Hall fell during team warm-ups, taking out teammate Ladislav Smid. As the two slid down the ice, teammate Corey Potter tried to jump over them to avoid a collision. Potter’s skate ended up sliding across Hall’s face, which is pretty much the nightmare scenario for freak hockey injuries. Well, you know, besides this.
- Filed Under:
- edmonton oilers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?