- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is What Your Face Looks Like A Few Days After It’s Been Sliced With A Hockey Skate
“Gnarly” is the word we’re looking for, I think. Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall suffered a skate to the face on Tuesday night, and today, the team tweeted this photo of his face. Hall fell during team warm-ups, taking out teammate Ladislav Smid. As the two slid down the ice, teammate Corey Potter tried to jump over them to avoid a collision. Potter’s skate ended up sliding across Hall’s face, which is pretty much the nightmare scenario for freak hockey injuries. Well, you know, besides this.
- Filed Under:
- edmonton oilers
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'