- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Teemu Selanne Was The First, Second And Third Star In Anaheim, And Took This Classy-As-Hell Victory Lap
Teemu Selanne is a 43-year-old Finnish hockey player who is still good at hockey. He’s played 21 years in the NHL and 14 on the Anaheim Ducks and is undoubtedly one of the classiest stars in any sport, ever. He’s retiring after this year, and last night was his final regular-season home game.
Selanne won the first, second and third stars (a logical fallacy that I’ll let pass), and took a classy-as-hell victory lap, grabbing his old teammate, Jean-Sébastien Giguère, for the ride.
The Ducks made the playoffs, so this might happen again, soon.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?