- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Teemu Selanne Was The First, Second And Third Star In Anaheim, And Took This Classy-As-Hell Victory Lap
Teemu Selanne is a 43-year-old Finnish hockey player who is still good at hockey. He’s played 21 years in the NHL and 14 on the Anaheim Ducks and is undoubtedly one of the classiest stars in any sport, ever. He’s retiring after this year, and last night was his final regular-season home game.
Selanne won the first, second and third stars (a logical fallacy that I’ll let pass), and took a classy-as-hell victory lap, grabbing his old teammate, Jean-Sébastien Giguère, for the ride.
The Ducks made the playoffs, so this might happen again, soon.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs