- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Teemu Selanne Was The First, Second And Third Star In Anaheim, And Took This Classy-As-Hell Victory Lap
Teemu Selanne is a 43-year-old Finnish hockey player who is still good at hockey. He’s played 21 years in the NHL and 14 on the Anaheim Ducks and is undoubtedly one of the classiest stars in any sport, ever. He’s retiring after this year, and last night was his final regular-season home game.
Selanne won the first, second and third stars (a logical fallacy that I’ll let pass), and took a classy-as-hell victory lap, grabbing his old teammate, Jean-Sébastien Giguère, for the ride.
The Ducks made the playoffs, so this might happen again, soon.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather