- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Teemu Selanne Was The First, Second And Third Star In Anaheim, And Took This Classy-As-Hell Victory Lap
Teemu Selanne is a 43-year-old Finnish hockey player who is still good at hockey. He’s played 21 years in the NHL and 14 on the Anaheim Ducks and is undoubtedly one of the classiest stars in any sport, ever. He’s retiring after this year, and last night was his final regular-season home game.
Selanne won the first, second and third stars (a logical fallacy that I’ll let pass), and took a classy-as-hell victory lap, grabbing his old teammate, Jean-Sébastien Giguère, for the ride.
The Ducks made the playoffs, so this might happen again, soon.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts