- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The 22-Stitch Gash On Alex Ovechkin’s Chin Is Healing Really Well
Earlier this morning, Alex Ovechkin took a puck to the face during Capitals’ practice, slicing open his chin for a nice and healthy gash that required 22 stitches. Ovechkin decided to post a picture of his gash on Twitter, both pre and post-stitches, because he is a mensch. And look at how nicely it healed!
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed