- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The 22-Stitch Gash On Alex Ovechkin’s Chin Is Healing Really Well
Earlier this morning, Alex Ovechkin took a puck to the face during Capitals’ practice, slicing open his chin for a nice and healthy gash that required 22 stitches. Ovechkin decided to post a picture of his gash on Twitter, both pre and post-stitches, because he is a mensch. And look at how nicely it healed!
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence