- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The 22-Stitch Gash On Alex Ovechkin’s Chin Is Healing Really Well
Earlier this morning, Alex Ovechkin took a puck to the face during Capitals’ practice, slicing open his chin for a nice and healthy gash that required 22 stitches. Ovechkin decided to post a picture of his gash on Twitter, both pre and post-stitches, because he is a mensch. And look at how nicely it healed!
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Super Bowl Odds In The Lions' Favor
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?