- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 22-Stitch Gash On Alex Ovechkin’s Chin Is Healing Really Well
Earlier this morning, Alex Ovechkin took a puck to the face during Capitals’ practice, slicing open his chin for a nice and healthy gash that required 22 stitches. Ovechkin decided to post a picture of his gash on Twitter, both pre and post-stitches, because he is a mensch. And look at how nicely it healed!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts