- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
FACT: The Chicago Blackhawks Movie Parody Christmas Thing Is Funnier Than Anchorman 2
If haven’t seen it yet, we won’t spoil much — Adam McKay and company spoiled it before it even hit theaters. Rumor has it, that they were in a battle with the MPAA to get the rating down to PG-13, and kept having to cut the funny stuff out of scenes. Oh well, the uncut version on the Blu-Ray will have to wait. In the meantime, watch the Chicago Blackhawks reenact their favorite movies in this Tim & Eric-style Christmas greeting/non sequitur.
Seriously, we have no idea why this was made, but seeing Patrick Kane portraying Anakin Skywalker feels necessary after you see it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts