- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FACT: The Chicago Blackhawks Movie Parody Christmas Thing Is Funnier Than Anchorman 2
If haven’t seen it yet, we won’t spoil much — Adam McKay and company spoiled it before it even hit theaters. Rumor has it, that they were in a battle with the MPAA to get the rating down to PG-13, and kept having to cut the funny stuff out of scenes. Oh well, the uncut version on the Blu-Ray will have to wait. In the meantime, watch the Chicago Blackhawks reenact their favorite movies in this Tim & Eric-style Christmas greeting/non sequitur.
Seriously, we have no idea why this was made, but seeing Patrick Kane portraying Anakin Skywalker feels necessary after you see it.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?