- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FACT: The Chicago Blackhawks Movie Parody Christmas Thing Is Funnier Than Anchorman 2
If haven’t seen it yet, we won’t spoil much — Adam McKay and company spoiled it before it even hit theaters. Rumor has it, that they were in a battle with the MPAA to get the rating down to PG-13, and kept having to cut the funny stuff out of scenes. Oh well, the uncut version on the Blu-Ray will have to wait. In the meantime, watch the Chicago Blackhawks reenact their favorite movies in this Tim & Eric-style Christmas greeting/non sequitur.
Seriously, we have no idea why this was made, but seeing Patrick Kane portraying Anakin Skywalker feels necessary after you see it.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success