- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FACT: The Chicago Blackhawks Movie Parody Christmas Thing Is Funnier Than Anchorman 2
If haven’t seen it yet, we won’t spoil much — Adam McKay and company spoiled it before it even hit theaters. Rumor has it, that they were in a battle with the MPAA to get the rating down to PG-13, and kept having to cut the funny stuff out of scenes. Oh well, the uncut version on the Blu-Ray will have to wait. In the meantime, watch the Chicago Blackhawks reenact their favorite movies in this Tim & Eric-style Christmas greeting/non sequitur.
Seriously, we have no idea why this was made, but seeing Patrick Kane portraying Anakin Skywalker feels necessary after you see it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story