- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
FACT: The Chicago Blackhawks Movie Parody Christmas Thing Is Funnier Than Anchorman 2
If haven’t seen it yet, we won’t spoil much — Adam McKay and company spoiled it before it even hit theaters. Rumor has it, that they were in a battle with the MPAA to get the rating down to PG-13, and kept having to cut the funny stuff out of scenes. Oh well, the uncut version on the Blu-Ray will have to wait. In the meantime, watch the Chicago Blackhawks reenact their favorite movies in this Tim & Eric-style Christmas greeting/non sequitur.
Seriously, we have no idea why this was made, but seeing Patrick Kane portraying Anakin Skywalker feels necessary after you see it.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship