- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The “Hercules Check” In NHL 13 Is A Glitch Of Herculean Awesomeness
The NHL may be locked out, but its fantastic video game isn’t.
NHL 13 is indeed fantastic, mostly because it’s so realistic. However, the “Hercules Check” glitch is not realistic. Watch what happens when a Greek God gains first-rate skating skills. And beware, NHL, Herc makes Zdeno Chara look like Earl Boykins.
This will undoubtedly be fixed (if it hasn’t been already), but it’s just terrific. And it should inspire some developer to produce a Greek God sports game, because who wouldn’t want to pit Zeus against Poseidon in some Ultimate Fighting? Make it happen, smart people.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed