- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The “Hercules Check” In NHL 13 Is A Glitch Of Herculean Awesomeness
The NHL may be locked out, but its fantastic video game isn’t.
NHL 13 is indeed fantastic, mostly because it’s so realistic. However, the “Hercules Check” glitch is not realistic. Watch what happens when a Greek God gains first-rate skating skills. And beware, NHL, Herc makes Zdeno Chara look like Earl Boykins.
This will undoubtedly be fixed (if it hasn’t been already), but it’s just terrific. And it should inspire some developer to produce a Greek God sports game, because who wouldn’t want to pit Zeus against Poseidon in some Ultimate Fighting? Make it happen, smart people.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?