- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The “Hercules Check” In NHL 13 Is A Glitch Of Herculean Awesomeness
The NHL may be locked out, but its fantastic video game isn’t.
NHL 13 is indeed fantastic, mostly because it’s so realistic. However, the “Hercules Check” glitch is not realistic. Watch what happens when a Greek God gains first-rate skating skills. And beware, NHL, Herc makes Zdeno Chara look like Earl Boykins.
This will undoubtedly be fixed (if it hasn’t been already), but it’s just terrific. And it should inspire some developer to produce a Greek God sports game, because who wouldn’t want to pit Zeus against Poseidon in some Ultimate Fighting? Make it happen, smart people.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts