- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The “Hercules Check” In NHL 13 Is A Glitch Of Herculean Awesomeness
The NHL may be locked out, but its fantastic video game isn’t.
NHL 13 is indeed fantastic, mostly because it’s so realistic. However, the “Hercules Check” glitch is not realistic. Watch what happens when a Greek God gains first-rate skating skills. And beware, NHL, Herc makes Zdeno Chara look like Earl Boykins.
This will undoubtedly be fixed (if it hasn’t been already), but it’s just terrific. And it should inspire some developer to produce a Greek God sports game, because who wouldn’t want to pit Zeus against Poseidon in some Ultimate Fighting? Make it happen, smart people.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"