- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Michael J. Fox Annual Stanley Cup Puck Cake-Binge Playoff Predictions
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) April 17, 2014
Last year, the Edmonton-native began ritualistically eating each team’s cupcake-representative upon exiting the playoffs. We like this for two reasons: Cupcakes.
This year, he’s got the Bruins winning it all, while he takes the other 15 “Puck Cakes” — which are chocolate shells filled with marshmallow and shortbread — and eats them on Twitter.
The New York "time to hit the driving" Rangers pic.twitter.com/k9nDeDIAcY
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) May 26, 2013
The deserts are the product of a collaboration between NBC Sports and Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, where they’ve made a limited batch of just 6,500, and sent them out to famous people like Fox, and sports blogs not named SportsGrid.com.
How come we only gets candles and gum sent to our office?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ