- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Michael J. Fox Annual Stanley Cup Puck Cake-Binge Playoff Predictions
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) April 17, 2014
Last year, the Edmonton-native began ritualistically eating each team’s cupcake-representative upon exiting the playoffs. We like this for two reasons: Cupcakes.
This year, he’s got the Bruins winning it all, while he takes the other 15 “Puck Cakes” — which are chocolate shells filled with marshmallow and shortbread — and eats them on Twitter.
The New York "time to hit the driving" Rangers pic.twitter.com/k9nDeDIAcY
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) May 26, 2013
The deserts are the product of a collaboration between NBC Sports and Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, where they’ve made a limited batch of just 6,500, and sent them out to famous people like Fox, and sports blogs not named SportsGrid.com.
How come we only gets candles and gum sent to our office?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship