- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Michael J. Fox Annual Stanley Cup Puck Cake-Binge Playoff Predictions
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) April 17, 2014
Last year, the Edmonton-native began ritualistically eating each team’s cupcake-representative upon exiting the playoffs. We like this for two reasons: Cupcakes.
This year, he’s got the Bruins winning it all, while he takes the other 15 “Puck Cakes” — which are chocolate shells filled with marshmallow and shortbread — and eats them on Twitter.
The New York "time to hit the driving" Rangers pic.twitter.com/k9nDeDIAcY
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) May 26, 2013
The deserts are the product of a collaboration between NBC Sports and Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, where they’ve made a limited batch of just 6,500, and sent them out to famous people like Fox, and sports blogs not named SportsGrid.com.
How come we only gets candles and gum sent to our office?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts