- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Michael J. Fox Annual Stanley Cup Puck Cake-Binge Playoff Predictions
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) April 17, 2014
Last year, the Edmonton-native began ritualistically eating each team’s cupcake-representative upon exiting the playoffs. We like this for two reasons: Cupcakes.
This year, he’s got the Bruins winning it all, while he takes the other 15 “Puck Cakes” — which are chocolate shells filled with marshmallow and shortbread — and eats them on Twitter.
The New York "time to hit the driving" Rangers pic.twitter.com/k9nDeDIAcY
— Michael J. Fox (@realmikefox) May 26, 2013
The deserts are the product of a collaboration between NBC Sports and Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, where they’ve made a limited batch of just 6,500, and sent them out to famous people like Fox, and sports blogs not named SportsGrid.com.
How come we only gets candles and gum sent to our office?
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence