- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Baby Is Thoroughly Unimpressed With The Stanley Cup, Just Wants To Take A Nap
The Chicago Blackhawks apparently had some kind of event involving the Stanley Cup last night, per this tweet from Mike Singer.
Not only did I hang out with Stanley Cup, Patrick Sharp and Jeremy Roenick last night, but this pic of baby happened: pic.twitter.com/ho2p3mvcb6
— Michael Singer (@RealMikeSinger) July 23, 2013
That’s where two proud parents got to place their baby inside of the Cup for a picture. Unfortunately, the baby was throughly unimpressed with the famous trophy and just wanted to go home and take a nap.
Here’s a close-up of the kid:
But maybe the baby isn’t actually unimpressed. Maybe it’s just in very deep thought and this photo will one day go down as a priceless work of art that rivals Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker:
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy