- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Baby Is Thoroughly Unimpressed With The Stanley Cup, Just Wants To Take A Nap
The Chicago Blackhawks apparently had some kind of event involving the Stanley Cup last night, per this tweet from Mike Singer.
Not only did I hang out with Stanley Cup, Patrick Sharp and Jeremy Roenick last night, but this pic of baby happened: pic.twitter.com/ho2p3mvcb6
— Michael Singer (@RealMikeSinger) July 23, 2013
That’s where two proud parents got to place their baby inside of the Cup for a picture. Unfortunately, the baby was throughly unimpressed with the famous trophy and just wanted to go home and take a nap.
Here’s a close-up of the kid:
But maybe the baby isn’t actually unimpressed. Maybe it’s just in very deep thought and this photo will one day go down as a priceless work of art that rivals Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker:
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs