- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Baby Is Thoroughly Unimpressed With The Stanley Cup, Just Wants To Take A Nap
The Chicago Blackhawks apparently had some kind of event involving the Stanley Cup last night, per this tweet from Mike Singer.
Not only did I hang out with Stanley Cup, Patrick Sharp and Jeremy Roenick last night, but this pic of baby happened: pic.twitter.com/ho2p3mvcb6
— Michael Singer (@RealMikeSinger) July 23, 2013
That’s where two proud parents got to place their baby inside of the Cup for a picture. Unfortunately, the baby was throughly unimpressed with the famous trophy and just wanted to go home and take a nap.
Here’s a close-up of the kid:
But maybe the baby isn’t actually unimpressed. Maybe it’s just in very deep thought and this photo will one day go down as a priceless work of art that rivals Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!