- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Baby Is Thoroughly Unimpressed With The Stanley Cup, Just Wants To Take A Nap
The Chicago Blackhawks apparently had some kind of event involving the Stanley Cup last night, per this tweet from Mike Singer.
Not only did I hang out with Stanley Cup, Patrick Sharp and Jeremy Roenick last night, but this pic of baby happened: pic.twitter.com/ho2p3mvcb6
— Michael Singer (@RealMikeSinger) July 23, 2013
That’s where two proud parents got to place their baby inside of the Cup for a picture. Unfortunately, the baby was throughly unimpressed with the famous trophy and just wanted to go home and take a nap.
Here’s a close-up of the kid:
But maybe the baby isn’t actually unimpressed. Maybe it’s just in very deep thought and this photo will one day go down as a priceless work of art that rivals Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship