- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Today In Classy: Blackhawks Take Out Full Page Ad In Boston Globe, Thank City For Its Hospitality
Following the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals, in which the Chicago Blackhawks topped the Boston Bruins in six games after a shocking finish in the final game, Blackhawks chairman Rocky Wirtz and CEO John McDonough took out a full-page ad in the Boston Globe. In a stunning display of sportsmanship, they thanked the city, the Bruins, and the people of Boston.
Here’s the ad:
If you recall, after the Boston Marathon bombings, the Chicago Tribune ran a fairly moving sports front page in tribute to Boston, which you can see below:
But they later took it back when the Blackhawks ended up facing off against the Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals, as you can see here:
At least the Chicago Blackhawks organization was classier than their city’s newspaper. You stay classy, Chicago.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts